- Use a good quality glass cleaner with a clean micro fibre cloth. Ensure no swarf is on the cloth or this may scratch the surface. Spray cleaner onto the cloth and never directly onto the product. Handles must not be overtightened. Hand tighten handles only or this can lead to the mirror/glass cracking.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Avoid hard physical impact
- Avoid continuous rubbing/contact with objects
- Avoid sustained contact with water, damp, moisture and heat
- Avoid contact with thinners, turpentine, or other liquids such as nail polish remover
- Never use abrasives, thinners, corrosives, solvents or powder based cleaning agents to clean your furniture
- Item must not be subjected to excessive humidity, and is not recommended to be used in a bathroom, or any room with excess moisture
- Item must not be subjected to salt water (this includes in the air) environments, as this may lead to corrosion.
- Drawer runners may require a small amount of lubrication over time. We suggest WD40